1 hour and 30 minutes
About the Course
This practical course explains what cybersecurity is and why it is important. It provides examples of various cyberattacks, and best practices to recognize and deal with these.
Importantly, data security tools that will help individuals and organizations identify risky situations, and address cybersecurity incidents and data breaches are also shared.
The course consists of 3 units:
Unit 1: Data Protection (12 minutes)
Unit 2: Recognizing Cyberattacks (42 minutes)
Unit 3: Data Security Tools (36 minutes)
- Understanding the risks of data transmission in e-commerce.
- Recognizing cyberattacks and data breaches.
- Being aware of basic data security tools and how to use them.
- Being able to respond and learn from cyber incidents.
How to Complete this e-Course
- Watch 3 video lessons.
- Review open access reading materials
- Successfully pass quiz with a score of 8/10 or higher
- Answer feedback questions
- Certificate with unique ID will be issued upon completion of course requirements
Dr. Dalma R. Demeter, LLM, SJD, GCTE, Independent International Consultant Law Academic
- Data Breach Investigations Report (Verizon, 2022)
- Global Threat Report (Crowdstrike, 2023)
- Darknet Cybercrime Threats to Southeast Asia (UNODC, 2020)
- Shannon Williams, Commonwealth Tackling Rising Cybercrime Threat in Asia (SecurityBrief, 2022)