Introduction to E-Commerce
1 hour and 22 minutes
About the Course
This practical course covers various electronic commerce (e-commerce) concepts and explains:
– What e-commerce is
– Who can be part of it
– How it works
This course not only breaks down the different models of e-commerce, but also provides an overview of related technical aspects in 2 units:
Unit 1: Broad Range of Basic E-Commerce Concepts (41 minutes)
Unit 2: E-Commerce Technology (41 minutes)
- Build digital literacy; particularly through enabling digital literacy for general public and businesses.
- Understand e-commerce concepts and terminologies.
- Recognize various e-commerce models.
- Understand basic technology components of e-commerce.
- Understand the basic workings of online banking.
How to Complete this e-Course
- Watch 2 video lessons.
- Review open access reading materials.
- Successfully pass quiz (8 questions) with a score of 80% or higher.
- Answer simple feedback questions.
- Certificate with unique ID will be issued upon completion of course requirements.
Dr. Dalma R. Demeter, LLM, SJD, GCTE, Independent International Consultant Law Academic
- ICC-WTO Standards Toolkit for Cross-Border Paperless Trade
- Kutz, M. Introduction to E-Commerce. Combining Business and Information Technology. Book.(2016).
- Turban E. et al. Introduction to Electronic Commerce and Social Commerce. Springer (2017)